Advantages of Booking Initial Consultation for Your UK Visa Application
Whether you have planned to spend vacations in Europe, meet family in Canada or close a business deal in the US, getting a visa is a must, if you are from visa required country. Obtaining a visa may not be a simple task as an applicant has to go through several stages of visa process and fully comply with the immigration rules and guidelines of that certain country. When applying for visa, the first step is to know the requirements and completely understand those before moving to the second step which is filling out the application form and aligning the relevant documents. It is to be noted that visa application is filled out according to the documents Applicant is enclosing, therefore each applicant will have different information to provide in the visa application form. It has been observed that individuals, rather, try to follow the online requirements but still fail to get a visa due to providing incomplete information, selecting an incorrect visa category, attaching irrelevant or misinterpreted documents etc. The information provided online is a standard requirement which individuals have to follow without any question; however major concern arises in keenly understanding these requirements. Opinion of an expert immigration lawyer could always be in the best interest of the applicant. For this reason, we highly encourage applicant to set an appointment with UK Visa Consultants to take initial consultation before initiating the visa process.
Our expert immigration lawyers and solicitors discuss your personal, financial and familial circumstances to provide you a road map and concrete advice on how to go about your visa application. First of all it is assessed what are the chances of success of visa application. If we see good chances only then we invite the applicant to go forward from that point and can engage our services to prepare their visa application.
UK Visa Consultants is a firm consisting of authentic and expert immigration lawyers and barristers having years of experience in UK Immigration Rules and Home Office Policies, Canadian Visa Laws, US and Schengen Visa Policies providing specialized advice to valued clients.
Reasons to Hire a UK Visa Consultant
Reasons why you should book an appointment for initial consultation with UK Visa Consultants:
- Clarifying ambiguity regarding visa requirements: We being one of the best UK visa & immigration consultants in Pakistan, Canada visit visa consultants in Pakistan, US Visa consultants in Pakistan and Schengen Visa consultants in Pakistan have a 15 years of experience of visa application preparation by assessing the applicants documents and analyzing their circumstances. UK Visa Consultants have in depth knowledge and experience of immigration policies. Our expert lawyers understand the specific visa requirements. It is advisable to book an initial consultation with us to clarify any ambiguity regarding your visa application.
- Knowledge of immigration policies: Each country has its own set of visa policies which only the best immigration lawyer has a thorough knowledge of. UK Visa Consultants, understanding the technicalities, legalities & complexities of case handling could provide you a tailored advice for your desired country visa. Our immigration lawyers in Pakistan brief the clients how to go about with their visa application.
- To discuss your matter at length to get a better advice: Most of the time, individuals call to take information over the phone regarding their visa application. A lawyer requires to discuss personal, financial and familial circumstances and assess initial documentation to provide a better visa application advice which could not be done over the phone. It is always recommended to set an initial consultation with us to discuss the matter at length to get a sound advice for your visa application. In a session of 30-45 minutes, we advise the clients on different visa pathways, evaluate the eligibility for each option and brief the clients on possible shortcomings and benefits of each probability.
- To minimize the chances of refusal in future : If the applicant’s visa has been refused in the first attempt, the probability of repeating the mistake is high as the application would be completed with the same attitude. As our immigration lawyers have years of experience in handling visa refusals, initial consultation with us would provide you with the opportunity to look at your application with a different prospective and in a professional manner.
- To get assistance in deciding the right visa category: We have observed that many visas are refused due to selecting incorrect visa category. This happens when individuals are not aware of which visa category they fall under and end up choosing the wrong category for their application or their profile is not suitable for the visa category they intend to apply for. We at UK Visa Consultants advise our clients to opt for correct visa category.
- To know the right time to apply: At times, individuals are not aware whether they are eligible or it is the right time to apply for a visa. There are certain factors that determine your eligibility and suitability for a successful visa application. Initial consultation with UK Visa Consultants provide you with a chance to discuss the probabilities of getting a visa and what is the appropriate time to apply.
- Answer your queries: We at UK Visa Consultants answer queries that clients generally have in mind, clarifying all sort of reasonable ambiguities.
- Time saved: Irrelevant or misinterpreted documents result in refusal of an application hence waste of time as the entire process of visa application has to be started anew. We ask our clients to bring documents like personal and business bank statements etc. to assess their circumstances in order to guide them on further documentation for the UK visa application, thus saving their time.
- Edge at complicated case handling: Complicated cases require initial consultation for keen assessment. Challenging refusal decisions or making a fresh application after a failed attempt needs evaluation to see the possible outcomes.
- Outline of the main steps of visa application process: During the initial consultation, UK Visa Consultants provide their clients with an outline of the main steps of visa application process for a better understanding.
- Time frame and cost for each category: The time frame and cost of each category and probability are discussed with the clients during the initial consultation and only then their visa application process is started.
What gives UK Visa Consultants a competitive edge in the market is their expertise in preparing accurate visa application, taking immigration rules into consideration and successfully challenging refusal decisions? For year 2018, Alhamdulillah our success rate is over 95%.
UK Visa Consultants are practicing lawyers and not intermediaries like many others, who proclaim themselves as consultants but do not have in depth knowledge of immigration laws.
Our team of immigration solicitors & attorneys are committed to providing reliable and tailored advice, saving client’s time and money. We believe in transparency and genuineness, value customer satisfaction immensely and refrain from any unethical practice or forgery.
It is better to consult an expert lawyer than getting your visa application refused multiple times resulting in possible future ban or making entry to the desired country almost impossible. We serve in a multitude of categories catering to individuals as well as companies.
Our case handling and customer reviews speak volumes of our prudence, credibility and authenticity.