The applicants (including their family – children under 18) coming to the UK to work or perform as sports people, entertainers or creative artists for up to 12 months can make a UK visa application under the category of Tier 5 Creative and Sporting worker from Pakistan to the British High Commission. The requirements for sportsperson and coach are slightly different.
The person (and dependents) who is holding entry clearance as a Tier 5 Creative and Sporting worker can apply for extension of stay from within the UK.
Requirements for Tier 5 Creative and sporting
In creative and sporting worker category a sponsor is required who must hold a valid certificate of sponsorship. Additionally the sponsor must hold an endorsement for the applicant from the relevant governing body which must confirm that the requirements are being met.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with Tier 5 Creative and Sporting Visa Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with creative and sporting worker visa application to the Home Office or the British High Commission in Pakistan or Abu Dhabi, UAE.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office
- Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your UK visa application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.