Canada, home to people of various ethnicities is considered the second preferred option for Pakistanis who intend to travel abroad to carry out business activities and for tourism purposes. Canada is hosting a considerable number of immigrants from Pakistan.
A recent study illustrates that the number of Pakistani immigrants increased 98% from 79,315 in 2001 to 156,860 in 2011, making Pakistanis among the largest foreign-born groups in Canada. Canada is known for its hospitality, nonracial attitude and warm reception, friendly and welcoming people.
The tourist-friendly country has been a major magnate for people of every ethnicity and different walks of life. Such favorable conditions encourage many Pakistan to plan their vacations in Canada.
Canada Visitor Visa (Family & Tourism)
An individual who intends to visit Canada for tourism, meeting family & relatives should apply for Canada Visitor Visa or TVR (Temporary Resident Visa). Canada Visitor Visa is an official document that is placed by the Canadian Visa Office as proof that you have met all the requirements set by the Canadian visa authority for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.
UK Visa Consultants is a trusted team of immigration attorneys and lawyers in Lahore who have a competitive edge in the market for being highly professional experienced in offering authentic advice to valued clients.
Our expert lawyers in Lahore are known for handling complicated Canada Visa cases which others refrain from. It is recommended to invest in a professional lawyer for Canada Visitor Visa rather than relying on consultants with partial knowledge resulting in refusal of your visa application.
Canada like any other country has its own immigration rules and regulation that need to be followed in order to obtain Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan or Temporary Resident Visa.
An individual who intends to apply for Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan is advised to meet the following criterion:
Canadian Visit Visa Requirements:
- The applicant should provide evidence to the visa officer of leaving Canada after the completion of the Canada Visitor Visa
- The applicant should provide evidence of funds for residence, maintenance, and return to Pakistan
- The applicant should provide strong proof of not intending to work in Canada during the Canada Visitor Visa duration
- Proof of noninvolvement of any criminal activity
- The applicant should present evidence of being a law-abiding citizen of the Pakistan
- The applicant should provide evidence of not being a security risk to Canada
- The applicant should be in a good health when applying for Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan.
- Individuals who apply for Canadian Visitor Visa from Pakistan need to give biometrics
Who can apply for Canada Visit Visa with the main applicant?
- Dependent Children under 22 years of age and who do not have a spouse
- Dependent Children of Children above 22 years who have been financially reliant on the parents since before the age of 22 or have any mental or physical disability.
- Dependent child of a dependent child (It refers to children of dependent children).
Parents or grandparents who want to meet their children or grandchildren residing in Canada can apply under the category of Super Visa or Long term Temporary Resident Visa which allows the applicant to stay in Canada for 2 years.
Requirements for Obtaining Super Visa or Long term Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan:
Processing time of Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan
The application of Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan (Tourist, Family & Business) takes up to 34 days to be processed from the day of submission to the Canadian Embassy. Things that delay processing are
- Unclear copies of supporting documents
- Criminal or security concerns
- Verification of your information and documents
- Medical condition that require further test and consultation
- consultation in process with other offices in Canada and abroad
Canada Visitor Visa fee:
It is advisable to pay Canadian Visitor Visa application and the biometric fee at the same time to avoid any delays in visa processing. Canada Visitor Visa fee is CAD 100 per person and CAD 500 for a family of 5 or more. Family members must apply at same place and in one go in order to avoid paying extra fee.