Canada, home to people of various ethnicities is considered the second preferred option for Pakistanis who intend to travel abroad to carry out business activities and for tourism purposes. Canada is hosting a considerable number of immigrants from Pakistan. A recent study illustrates that the number of Pakistani immigrants increased 98% from 79,315 in 2001 to 156,860 in 2011, making Pakistanis among the largest foreign-born groups in Canada. Canada is known for its hospitality, nonracial attitude and warm reception, friendly and welcoming people. The tourist friendly country has been a major magnate for people of every ethnicity and different walks of life. Such favourable conditions encourage many Pakistan to plan their vacations in Canada.
Canada Visitor Visa (Family & Tourism)
An individual who intends to visit Canada for tourism, meeting family & relatives should apply for Canada Visitor Visa or TVR (Temporary Resident Visa).Canada Visitor Visa is an official document that is placed by Canadian Visa Office as a proof that you have met all the requirements set by the Canadian visa authority for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.UK Visa Consultants are a trusted team of immigration attorneys and lawyers who have a competitive edge in the market for being highly professional experienced offering authentic advice to valued clients. Our expert lawyers are known for handling complicated Canada Visa cases which others refrain from. It is recommended to invest in a professional lawyer for Canada Visitor Visa rather than relying on consultants with partial knowledge resulting in refusal of your visa application.
Canada like any other country has its own immigration rules and regulation that need to be followed in order to obtain Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan or Temporary Resident Visa. An individual who intends to apply for Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan is advised to meet the following criterion:
Canadian Visit Visa Requirements:
- The applicant should provide evidence to the visa officer of leaving Canada after the completion of the Canada Visitor Visa
- The applicant should provide the evidence of funds for residence, maintenance and return to Pakistan
- The applicant should provide strong proof of not intending to work in Canada during the Canada Visitor Visa duration
- Proof of non involvement of any criminal activity
- The applicant should present evidence of being a law abiding citizen of the Pakisan
- The applicant should provide evidence of not being a security risk to Canada
- The applicant should be in a good health when applying for Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan.
- Individuals who apply for Canadian Visitor Visa from Pakistan need to give biometrics
Who can apply for Canada Visit Visa with the main applicant?
- Dependent Children under 22 years of age and who do not have a spouse
- Dependent Children of Children above 22 years who have been financially reliant on the parents since before the age of 22 or have any mental or physical disability.
- Dependent child of a dependent child (It refers to children of dependent children).
Parents or grandparents who want to meet their children or grandchildren residing in Canada can apply under the category of Super Visa or Long term Temporary Resident Visa which allows the applicant to stay in Canada for 2 years.
Requirements for Obtaining Super Visa or Long term Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan:
- Provide an invitation letter from your family member living in Canada for e.g. child. Your grandchild residing there could also send you an invitation letter.
- Evidence is required by your child or grandchild that they meet the minimum of
- Provide evidence of relationship to the Canadian resident you intend to visit such as birth certificate and/or official documents with your name as a father, mother, grandfather or grandmother)
- Provide evidence of that you have private medical insurance valid for a minimum of one year from an insurance company of Canada which gives coverage for hospitalization, recovery and medical treatment .The insurance should provide a coverage of at least $100 000 and should be valid for all visit to Canada.
Canadian Business Visitor Visa
Individuals who intend to visit Canada temporarily to carry out business activities, study the potential markets, invest, grow business or advance business relationship, attend seminars, business fairs and exhibitions can apply for Canada Business Visitor Visa.
Requirements for Canada Business Visit Visa
- Applicant of Canada Business Visitor Visa should provide evidence of having strong ties with Pakistan
- Applicant of Canadian Business Visit Visa should provide evidence to the visa officer of not staying in Canada for more than 6 months
- Applicant of Canada Visitor Visa (Business) should provide evidence of not intending to enter in the Canadian labour market
- Applicant of Canadian Visitor Business Visa should provide evidence of major place of business activities, source of income and profits outside Canada.
- Applicant of Canadian Business Visit Visa should provide complete set of supporting documents
- Applicant of Canada Business Visit Visa should have a valid passport
- Applicant of Business visit visa Canada should provide evidence of funds for maintenance and return.
- Applicant of Canadian Business Visitor Visa should provide evidence of returning to home country after the completion of visa course.
- Applicant of Canada Visit Business Visa should provide evidence of not being a health or security risk to Canadians.
Processing time of Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan -Tourist, Family & Business:
The application of Canada Visitor Visa from Pakistan (Tourist, Family & Business) takes up to 34 days to be processed from the day of submission to the Canadian Embassy. Things that delay processing are
- Unclear copies of supporting documents
- Criminal or security concerns
- Verification of your information and documents
- Medical condition that require further test and consultation
- consultation in process with other offices in Canada and abroad
Canada Visitor Visa fee:
It is advisable to pay Canadian Visitor Visa application and the biometric fee at the same time to avoid any delays in visa processing. Canada Visitor Visa fee is CAD 100 per person and CAD 500 for a family of 5 or more. Family members must apply at same place and in one go in order to avoid paying extra fee.