Can You Apply for an Administrative Review for Tier 4 UK Visa?
Before we dive into whether you can apply for an administrative review for tier 4 visa rejection, the term administrative review should be explained.
An administrative review for tier 4 visa is the process of challenging the decision of the UK home office if your student visa application has been rejected. It is important to note that an administrative review for tier 4 is very different from an appeal. An administrative review for tier 4 or any other visa type will take place at the home office. An appeal, on the other hand, will be made to the court against the decision of the home office.
UK visa rejected due to bank statement
As a case with an administrative review for tier 4, you can apply an administrative review for any visa type. An appeal, on the other hand, may not be made for certain visa types. However, those visa types aren’t the point of focus of this article. We will be discussing cases here regarding student visa administrative review for UK. Other cases such as a UK visa rejected due to bank statement being missing from the application will also be discussed. This happens quite often, for instance when someone sends an application and accidentally forgets to attach a bank statement.
You may also keep in mind that when you apply for an administrative review for tier 4, you cannot present new evidence. You can only apply on the basis of the documentation and evidence that was previously attached to your application. Therefore, it clears out the question of whether you can apply for an administrative review for tier 4 in case of a UK visa rejected due to bank statement not attached with the application. However, there are other ways to go about such a situation as well.
Here at UKVisaConsultants, we offer services regarding administrative review in the situation of UK visa rejected due to bank statement issues. Since this is a delicate issue, we recommend that you get the help of the professionals. It is delicate because if a country rejects a visa for you once, your chances of getting your visa for the same country become very thin. Therefore, we recommend that you let the professionals do the legal work for you. Our team of professional lawyers here at UKVisaConsultants are highly experienced in processing a review for high chances of success.
How Do You Apply for an Administrative Review?
You may not always be able to apply for one. Whether you can apply or cannot depend on whether you have permitted to do so in the refusal letter that you received from the home office. Therefore, you can apply if you fit the following criterion.
- Your visa application for traveling to the UK made after 6th April 2015.
- You were not residing in the UK, and you applied for a visa from outside the UK.
- Have not been granted a right to appeal against the rejection of your visa.
- Applied for a visa other than the standard visitor visa or the short-term student visa which was rejected.
Once you get a rejected letter regarding your visa application, you can apply for a review within 28 days. You will hear about the result of your administrative review for tier 4 in 28 days from the home office. You cannot re-apply for an administrative review for tier 4 in most cases. However, you may be able to apply for a judicial review if your review was not successful.
The procedures for applying for an administrative review for Tier 4 or other types of visas vary by region.
The application process when applying from inside the UK differs from the method of applying from outside the UK. UKVisaConsultants applies for your administrative review for tier 4 from outside the UK.
Applying for an Administrative Review for Tier 4 Visa
First off, you need to understand that an administrative review for tier 4 can only make in the situation that your visa not rejected due to your own fault. It can only make in the situation that you believe your visa application for tier 4 student visa wrongly rejected. Moreover, this further reinforced by the fact that you cannot submit additional documents to support your administrative review for tier 4 unless you have asked to do so by the home office. Therefore, under most cases, if you forgot to attach your bank statement and had your UK visa rejected due to bank statement missing, you may not be successful with a review for tier 4.
You may also keep in mind that if you have applied for an administrative review for tier 4 visa and you reapply for the visa, your request for the review will be withdrawn.
However, as said earlier, you may apply an administrative review for tier 4 if your UK visa was rejected incorrectly. The rejection should solely be due to a mistake made by the case maker and not your fault. Down below are the reasons upon which you can apply for an administrative review for the tier 4 visa rejected.
Reasons for the tier 4 visa rejected
- Your visa application for the tier 4 student visa rejected because you overstayed on your previous visit, you breached a condition, or it was on grounds of deception.
- Tier 4 visa application rejected by the home office for the reason that you applied at a time after the 28 days’ time period of your previous stay expired.
- Your application rejected because the home office made a mistake while reviewing your application. However, you encouraged to not simply go ahead and make an application of administrative review for tier 4. You may talk to one of our lawyers here at UKVisaConsultants to understand how you can go about the rejection.
- Your visa application rejected for the reason that flexibility not administered while your application is reviewed. This may happen for the following reasons.
- A single document from a series of documents found missing. For instance, a single page in the entire bank statement series was not there. Only under such a situation, you can apply for a review for tier 4. i.e., you had your UK visa rejected due to bank statement
- You submitted an application that was not in a recommended format. This does not qualify as a wrongly submitted document. Therefore, you may apply for an administrative review for tier 4 if this was the reason of your application rejection.
- A document that you submitted was a copy of the original instead of the original. In such a situation, you may apply for an administrative review for tier 4 along with submitting your original document.
- A document that you submitted did not contain all specified information that the home office needs to make the decision. But this would be the case that the title of the document fits the condition needed for tier 4 visa.
Application request Rejected
Finally, the headquarters staff who reviewed the application may not convince of intention, and student visa may be denied. This happens when an application does not fit the genuine student criteria. If your application request does not convince the immigration officer that you are traveling to the UK only to engage in academic activities, then they may reject your application. Under such a situation, you can apply for a student visa administrative review UK.
How Much Does a Student visa administrative review UK Cost?
A student visa administrative review UK costs £80 initially when you apply for the administrative review for tier 4 visa. However, the actual cost of administrative review for tier 4 depends on the decisions we make in the application. If the rejection decision reverted, then you refunded the amount that you pay. Or if you still not granted a visa after student visa administrative review for UK, No refund will be given.
In the situation of your tier 4 UK visa rejected due to bank statement issues, and your review application was successful, then you granted a refund.
How Can UKVisaConsultants Help You?
Our UKvisaconsultants in Lahore Pakistan will prepare your documents In case of your tier 4 UK visa rejected due to bank statement or any other reason which you believe is unfair. you can apply for a student visa administrative review for UK by our UKvisaconsultants. However, we would be fair to say that making an application for a review is not an easy process. We repeatedly emphasize the fact that a student visa administrative review for UK is a delicate process. We suggest that you let the professionals do it. Here at UKVisaConsultants, we have highly experienced and practiced lawyers. They can help you create an application for your student visa administrative review for UK. Therefore, we can arrange for you to make the most of your review application and travel to UK for education.