Medical Visitor Visa UK
Should the applicants wish to come to the UK to avail private medical treatment, they can apply for a visa under category Private Medical Visitor Visa UK. It is one of types of UK visa. However applicants shall not be able to receive treatment from the NHS i.e. National Health Service which is available to the UK residents only.
The applicants for Private Medical Visit Visa UK must satisfy to the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) that;
- They are genuinely seeking entry to receive private medical treatment for which they require treatment
- They shall leave the UK at the end of the likely duration of their treatment
- They are able to maintain, accommodate themselves and able to meet the costs of treatment without recourse to public funds.
In addition to some other requirements of Private Medical Visit Visa UK, the applicants must be able to show that they you do not intend to take paid or unpaid employment, or provide services directly to members of the public or take course of study themselves do any of the activities of a business, sports or entertainer visitor.
In certain circumstances the applicants may be able to extend their stay as a visitor of private medical treatment or switch to another category, subject to UK Immigration Rules.
Our UK Immigration Lawyers are experienced in assisting with Private Medical Visitor Visa UK applications and can guide you through complex Home Office policies. Attendees with the patient could also apply by providing supporting documents for their visa application. Medical Visitor Visa UK requirement are subject to changing UK Immigration Rules.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK visa application for entry clearance as visitor private medical treatment. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with Medical Visitor Visa UK Application?
Our team of UK Immigration lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Judicial Review application against refusal of Medical Visit Visa UK Application.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your UK visa application on Private Medical Visit and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office
- Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your UK visa application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.