Visitor for Marriage
Should the applicants wish to come to the UK to get married, they can apply for Visitor for Marriage Visa UK. The applicant for UK visa as a visitor for marriage must satisfy the following requirements:
- They are over 18 years of age,
- Prove that they intend to give notice of marriage or civil partnership, or marry or form a civil partnership,
- Produce satisfactory evidence of the arrangements for giving notice of marriage to take place in the UK,
- Have no intention to stay in the UK permanently, in any case no more than 6 months
- Maintain and accommodate themselves without recourse to public funds
- The applicants shall not be permitted to undertake any other activities and shall not be able to extend their stay in the UK.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of Visitor for Marriage Visa UK Application. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
Judicial Review against refusal of Visitors for Marriage Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the UK Visa application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with UK Visa as Visitors’ for Marriage Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Judicial Review applications against refusal of visitor for marriage visa UK application.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office
- Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your UK visa application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.