This category provides for the religious workers (including visiting religious workers) to come to the UK temporarily to work as religious workers for a maximum period of 24 months and thereafter can extend their visa up to the maximum period of 24 months. The religious worker can preach, perform religious rites and reading to congregations of faith etc.
Requirements for Tier 5 Religious Worker Visa
The applicant must be qualified in religious activities. The location of the activities and duties must be pre-defined by the sponsor (employer) who will have to comply with the UK Immigration requirements which are:
- Issue a certificate of sponsorship,
- An undertaking that they will accept the responsibilities of sponsorship for the applicant,
- Support the applicant through funds and/or accommodation, if required, and
- Declare that the applicant will not be denying employment in this role.
All applicants will need to score 40 points for the above criteria and additionally fulfil maintenance requirement. Please note that Tier 5 Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) route does not lead to settlement (indefinite leave to remain) in the UK. However the Applicants are able to undertake additional employment if the work is in the same sector and for no more than 20 hours per week.
Dependents of Tier 5 religious worker are able to accompany the main applicant to the UK as long as at least £630 is available to maintain each dependent.
Applicants who have their applications refused under this category are entitled to have the decision reviewed by way of administrative review within 28 days of the date of the refusal decision.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with Tier 5 Religious Worker Visa application?
Our team of best UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with religious worker visa application to British High Commission in Pakistan or Abu Dhabi, UAE.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London, UK shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your UK visa application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements ofUK Immigration Rules,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case,
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office, Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter and on UK visa application status.
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.