Parents of the children under 12 years old who are receiving their school education from an independent fee-paying day school in the UK under Tier 4 (Child) of the points-based system can apply under this category known as Parent of a Child Visa UK. It is one of the types of UK visas.
In addition to some other requirements of Parent of a Child Visa UK, the parent/s must be able to show that they you do not intend to take paid or unpaid employment, or provide services directly to members of the public or take course of study themselves.
Once the UK visa application has been approved, the parent/s will initially be allowed to stay in the UK for a maximum of 12 months, however they can apply to extend their stay for up to additional 12 months. Our expert panel of UK Immigration Lawyers can assist you in understanding Parent of a Child Visa requirements and provide complete guidance on Parent of a Child Visa application. You can apply for Parent of a Child Visa three months prior to the intended date of travel. Parent of a Child Visa can be extended as long as the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK visa application for entry clearance as parent of a child at school. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the UK visa application for Parent of a Child at School. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with Parent of Child Visa UK Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Solicitors and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Judicial Review applications against refusal of Parent of a Child Visa UK application.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your UK visa application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristersshall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case,
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office, Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter on UK visa application status
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.