Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) as Entrepreneur – Tier 1 or Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension
Tier 1 Migrants and their dependants can qualify for (ILR) Indefinite leave to remain in the UK (Settlement) also known as Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR. Those applicants can apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR/Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension after 3 years who have created at least 10 full time jobs or have generated an income of at least £5 million in 3 years from their business. If the applicant has not generated that level of income or created that many jobs, then the applicant will need to wait for 5 years to be eligible for indefinite leave to remain in the UK. In short, Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension could be done in accordance with Tier 1 Entrepreneur policy guidance. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa UK requirements from Pakistan are subject to the changing UK immigration rules. Our Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK visa consultants in UK can fully assist you in preparing your Tier 1 Entrepreneur form for the extension of visa. Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension or ILR has further requirements including evidencing your registration with HMRC and showing that you are heavily involved in the business activities of your business.
Refusal of Tier 1 Entrepreneur VISA In Pakistan
UK visa consultants can prepare Administrative Review against the refusal decision for those who have been refused Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa application. Any Administrative Review must be submitted to Entry Clearance Manager (ECM) within 28 days of the refusal decision. Should the Administrative is refused we can make an application for Judicial Review in the UK. Our expert team of UK Visa Consultants can present your case in the Upper Tribunal challenging Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa being refused.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with refusal decision of your Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Visa Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application refusal decisions by the Entry Clearance Officer – British Embassy.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare review against the refusal of your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa application. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing Administrative review to the ECM Entry clearance manager, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our team of best UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your business visa (Tier 1 Entrepreneur refusal decision in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Visa.
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM). This may enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly judicial review application against the refusal of Tier 1 Entrepreneur application (Visa) can be made in the Upper Tribunal of immigration and asylum chamber in the UK,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter and on UK visa application status.
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.