Family Visitor Visa UK
A considerable number of Family Visit Visas UK is applied from Pakistan every year. Family Visit Visa UK requirements or the Family Visit Visa UK required documents are the same as documents required for UK Visitor Visa. Coming to the UK on a Family Visit Visa, if you are not national of European Economic Area (EEA) or national of Switzerland, you must be able to show that you will be visiting the following family members in the UK:
- Spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister;
- Spouse’s father, mother, brother or sister;
- Grandfather, grandmother, grandson or granddaughter;
- Son or daughter’s spouse;
- Stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister; or
Further Family Visit Visa UK requirements, amongst others, under Appendix V of the UK Immigration Rules are that:
- You are 18 or over;
- You intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months (generally);
- You intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit; and
- You have enough funds to support and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds, or the same will be provided by your friends or relatives;
At earliest, Family Visit Visa UK can be applied three months prior to the intended date of travel. There are different types of Family Visitor Visa UK for example Long Term Visa UK, C Visit Visa UK and 2 year Visit Visa UK depending upon the duration one applies for. Family Visit Visa UK fee completely depends on your situation, the procedure of application and where you are situated. Family Visit Visa UK requirements are subject to UK Immigration Rules or Home Office Policies. Our team of expert UK immigration Lawyers can provide complete guidance on Family Visit Visa UK required documents to make your application (ECO’s) Entry Clearance Officer’s satisfaction.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK Visa application for entry clearance as a Family Visitor. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
Judicial Review against Refusal of Family Visitor Visa Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the UK visa application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.