Irish Start Up Entrepreneur Visa Program
The Republic of Ireland has become a highly popular destination for immigration over the past few years. Ireland has a relatively strong economy with an immigration system that facilitates business routes or skilled based Immigration to Ireland. Startup Ireland is one of the routes available to Immigration to Ireland. You need a visa to visit, study or work in Ireland if you are a non-EEA citizen and wish to visit or interested in Immigration to Ireland.
The Immigration system of Ireland is not points based, which is why it is more accessible in facilitating migrants with business expertise and skill base visas needed by the Irish economy. One of the recent additions in categories for Immigration to Ireland is the Irish Start-up Entrepreneur Visa Programme (STEP).
Irish Start-Up Entrepreneur Visa Programme
Experienced businesspeople with an innovative business plan can be facilitated under the Irish Start-up Entrepreneur Visa Programme (STEP), allowing them to gain long term residence in Ireland. You can avail this opportunity if you intend to introduce product or service to the Irish market that is innovative and also have the start-up programme required funds of €75,000. You can start an entirely new business or plan to relocate an existing one to the Ireland under Ireland Start up visa.
Duration of Irish Start Up Visa
Initially, as an applicant you will be granted 2 years of residence that can be further extended up to 5 years. After the period of 5 years, you may be eligible for long term residence in Ireland.
High Potential Start-Ups for Irish Entrepreneur Visa Program
In order to be eligible for the successful Immigration to Ireland under the Start-up Entrepreneur Programme, you have to submit a business plan which needs to be for ‘High Potential Start-up’ and it is defined as;
- Introducing a product or service that’s ‘new or innovative’
- Products or service offered should be traded in international markets
- If you are planning to relocate an existing business to Ireland then at the time of application it needs to be less than 6 years old
- Have the potential to create at least 10 new jobs in Ireland within 4 years
- Have the potential to generate at least €1,000,000 in sales within 4 years
- The business must be based in Ireland and led by experienced managers
- You must have at least €75,000 of initial funding
Requirements for Irish Start Up Visa
Documents required in support your Irish STEP application when applying for a visa for Immigration to Ireland depends on your personal circumstances. For a new business a different set of documents is required, and for an established business a different set is required however a business plan must be submitted with Ireland Startup Visa application.
At UK Visa Consultants® we can advise you on the requirements for Irish Startup visa application according to your situation. Please contact us to book an initial consultation with one of our best Irish Immigration Consultants in Lahore. Our Ireland Immigration lawyer in Pakistan holds international experience
Fees and Funding required for Ireland Startup Visa from Pakistan
You (applicant) are required to have the available funds of at least €75,000 for Ireland startup of a new business or relocation of your business and the sources can be used in a combination of the following:
- A grant from the Irish State Agency
- A business loan
- Your own funds
- Angel investor or venture capital funding
Our Ireland Immigration Consultants in Pakistan will make sure that right documentation is relied upon for your Irish Start up visa application. Our expert Irish Immigration lawyer will advise you on documentation pertaining to funds availability and draft evidence accordingly.
Dependent Family Members of Irish Startup Visa Applicant
The following family members can be included in your application and if granted they will be given Irish residency visa on the similar terms as the principal applicant;
- Children under the age of 18, provided they are unmarried
How UK Visa Consultants® can help you with your visa application under Irish Start-up Entrepreneur Visa Programme (STEP) for Immigration to Ireland
Our team of expert Ireland Immigration Lawyer in Pakistan has full experience & qualifications and they have the expertise in dealing with Irish Start-up Entrepreneur Visa Programme (STEP) for Immigration to Ireland.
Irish Visa Consultants in Lahore shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly prepare your Ireland Startup visa application from Pakistan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your Ireland immigration application as a start up entrepreneur visa, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants® :
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our Irish Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your Irish Startup Entrepreneur Visa Programme (STEP) application and Immigration to Ireland matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of Ireland Visa,
- Our team of Irish Immigration expert in Pakistan shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case,
- Accordingly, our best Irish Visa Lawyer & Barristers will complete your Irish visa application form for immigration to Ireland and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter). This will enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our Ireland Visa Consultant in Lahore are equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly challenge or appeal that decision confidently,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your Start-Up Scheme visa application’s status for Immigration to Ireland,
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved after initial consultation for Irish Startup visa and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.
It is advisable that one should seek visa consultancy from the best Irish Visa Consultants in Pakistan to avoid unnecessary refusals and wastage of visa fees. UK Visa Consultants® have the right expertise to advise and prepare your Ireland Start up visa application from Pakistan.