Family Visitor Visa UK | UKVisaConsultants
UKVisaConsultants providing visas services for your family. A considerable number of Family Visit Visa UK applied from Pakistan every year. But, Family Visit Visa UK requirements or the Family Visit Visa UK required documents. The same as documents required for UK Visitor Visa. Coming to the UK on a Family Visit Visa, if you are not nationals of European Economic Area (EEA) or national of Switzerland, you must be able to show that you will be visiting the following family members in the UK:
- Spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister;
- Spouse’s father, mother, brother or sister;
- Grandfather, grandmother, grandson or granddaughter;
- Son or daughter’s spouse;
- Stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister;
- UK spouse visa, UK visitor visa, UK marriage visa, UK fiance visa
Further Family Visit Visa UK requirements, amongst others, under Appendix V of the UK Immigration Rules, are that:
- You are 18 or over;
- You intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months (generally);
- Intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
- You have enough funds to support and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds. The same will be provided by your friends or relatives;
UK Visa Agency
At earliest, UKVisaConsultants providing Family Visit Visa UK applied three months prior to the intended date of travel. There are different types of Family Visitor Visa UK, for example, Long Term Visa UK, C Visit Visa UK, and 2-year Visit Visa UK depending upon the duration one applies for. You can get UK spouse visa, UK visitor visa, UK marriage visa, and UK fiance visa for Family Visit Visa UK fee completely depend on your situation, the procedure of application and where you are situated. Family Visit Visa UK spouse visa UK marriage visa requirements are subject to UK Immigration Rules or Home Office Policies. So, our team of expert UK immigration Lawyers can provide complete guidance on Family Visit Visa UK required documents to make your application (ECO’s) Entry Clearance Officer’s satisfaction.
No Right of Appeal
So, there is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK Visa application for entry clearance as a Family Visitor. However, there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
Judicial Review against Refusal of Family Visitor Visa Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be logged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum. Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the UK visa application. A pre-action protocol served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.