The UK is an Entertainment Hub
The UK is an entertainment hub that attracts and provides many artists/ entertainers around the globe to present and promote their work of art. Be it a professional or an amateur entertainer, they can apply for Entertainer Visitor Visa to exhibit their expertise. The applicants who wish to visit the UK for a short time to take part in major arts festivals (declared by the Home Office), music competitions and charity events must apply under this category that is Entertainer Visit Visa UK. It is one of the types of UK visas. The applicant opting for Entertainer Visit Visa UK must be Entertainers, artists and musicians who want to:
- Give performances as individuals or as part of a group;
- Take part in competitions or auditions;
- Make personal appearances and take part in promotional activities;
- Attend workshops and give talks about their work;
- Take part in one or more cultural events or festivals on the list of permit free festivals in
- Appendix 5
In addition the applicants must be able to show that they:
- Are 18 or over;
- Intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months;
- Intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
- Have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependants will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends;
- Can meet the cost of the return or onward journey;
Relevant documents for Entertainer Visit Visa UK should be provided in order for the application to be accepted by the Home Office. There are different types of Entertainer Visitor Visa UK for example Long term Visa UK where you can apply from 2 to 10 years of visa.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK visa application for entry clearance as entertainer visitor. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
Judicial Review against refusal of Entertainer Visitor Visa Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the UK visa application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with Entertainer Visitor Visa UK Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Judicial Review applications against refusal of entertainer visitor visa application.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare yourUK visa application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office
- Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your UK visa application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.