UK ENTERTAINMENT VISA
The UK is an Entertainment Hub that attracts and provides many artists/ entertainers around the globe to present and promote their work of art. Be it a professional or an amateur entertainer, they can apply for Entertainer Visitor Visa to exhibit their expertise. The applicants who wish to visit the UK for a short time to take part in major arts festivals (declared by the Home Office), music competitions and charity events must apply under this category that is Entertainer Visit Visa UK.
What You Can Do On UK Entertainment Visa
It is one of the types of UK VISIT visas. The applicant opting for Entertainer Visit Visa UK must be Entertainers, artists and musicians who want to:
- Give performances as individuals or as part of a group;
- Take part in competitions or auditions;
- Make personal appearances and take part in promotional activities;
- Attend workshops and give talks about their work;
- Take part in one or more cultural events or festivals on the list of permit free festivals
In addition the applicants must be able to show that they:
- Are 18 or over;
- Intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months;
- Intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
- Have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependants will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends;
- Can meet the cost of the return or onward journey;
Relevant documents for Entertainer Visit Visa UK should be provided in order for the application to be accepted by the Home Office. There are different types of Entertainer Visitor Visa UK for example Long term Visa UK where you can apply from 2 to 10 years of visa.
No Right Of Appeal Against Entertainment Visa UK Refusal
Although there is no right of appeal against the refusal of UK Entertainment Visa application from Pakistan however there is nothing to be worried about. The Entertainment Visa Application UK refusal can still be appealed by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
Judicial Review Against Refusal Of Entertainer Visitor Visa Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 3 months of the date of the refusal of the UK visa application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.
How UK Visa Consultants Can Help You With UK General Visit Visa Application Or Refusal Of UK Entertainment Visa Application
We are one of the leading Visa & Immigration Consultants Lawyers in Lahore, Pakistan. Our UK Immigration and Visa Consultancy firm is centrally located in Phase 2 DHA Lahore Pakistan. For our Office directions, please click here. Haly Tower in DHA Lahore is a well known landmark and there is plenty of basement parking area available for our clients. Our client can benefit from valet service when they arrive. Please give us a call before you arrive so that our friendly and helpful staff can give you our office directions and other details.
There are many individuals and Visa Consultants providing UK Visa consultancy in Lahore Pakistan however we specialize in Visa and Immigration services. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Lahore Pakistan are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Consultants provide best customer service, confidentiality and reliable advice to our clients. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our SOP (standard Operating Procedure) to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, we then quote our fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 15 years.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Consultants in Lahore Pakistan are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, covering letter and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Lahore Pakistan are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Visa Consultants in Lahore have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
FAQs – UK ENTERTAINMENT VISA
If you have a genuine invitation to perform at one or more specific events, you can come to the UK on an Entertainer visa, which is not valid for more than six months.
You may qualify for this visa if you are a:
- professional entertainer coming to take part in a music competition;
- Religious entertainer; or
- amateur entertainer coming to the UK as an individual performer; or
- amateur entertainer coming to the UK as part of a group, for example, a choir or youth orchestra coming for a specific concert; or
- amateur or professional entertainer taking part in a cultural event sponsored by a government, a recognised international organisation or a major art festival, or
- professional entertainer taking part in a charity concert or show for which the organisers are not making a profit and no fee is to be paid to the entertainer, or
- professional entertainer taking part in a charity concert or show for which the organisers are not making a profit and no fee is to be paid to the entertainer. You should make your application at your local British Embassy or Consulate, bringing with you a genuine invitation from the UK events organiser, evidence that you can live in the UK without recourse to public funds, and evidence of your return journey out of the UK.
You will probably need to apply for a full work permit if you intend to stay in the UK for more than 6 months and you will be paid as an Entertainer in the UK.