Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is a Points based System category for the applicant/s who wish to invest at least £200,000 in business in the UK and can fulfill a Genuine Entrepreneur test introduced by the Home Office. The following article has been designed specifically for the applicants wishing to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan. The earliest you can apply for UK tier 1 entrepreneur visa is three months before the intended date of travel. Tier 1 entrepreneur visa UK fees completely depends on your situation, the procedure of application and where you are situated. Our team of UK immigration lawyers and solicitors have in depth knowledge for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa UK guidance and can full handle your case considering the Tier 1 entrepreneur visa UK requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan
The applicant has to score 95 points altogether in order to qualify for entry clearance of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. Successful applicants are issued with 3 years and 4 months UK visa as Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. Points can be scored under following sections
- Evidence that suggest that the applicant has access to at least £200,000 – 25 points
- Evidence that the money is being held in one or more regulated financial institutions – 25 points
- Evidence that the money is disposable in the UK – 25 points
- 75 points
Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applicant is required to provide English Language Test Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference – 10 points
An Applicant opting for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa needs to show sufficient money for the maintenance and accommodation of themselves and any dependants has been available for at least past 3 months – 10 points
Source of Funding
An applicant can rely on third party funding for the required £200,000. The third parties may be a family member or any other investor including a corporate body.
Applicants are able to apply as an entrepreneurial team of two applicants however each must have equal access to the investment money. Each of the applicant will still need to pass the language and maintenance requirements.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrants are allowed to be absent from the UK for maximum 180 days a year.
An Applicant who has been granted entry clearance (Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa) is not allowed to take additional employment.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with your visa application as Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application to the British High Commission in Pakistan or Abu Dhabi, UAE.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your business visa (Tier 1 Ent.) matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case,
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly administrative review or judicial review application can be made,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter and on UK visa application status.
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.
One of the prime reasons of Tier 1 entrepreneur visa refusal is that the applicant’s business plan is not strategised strongly and the income proof provided does not reconcile with the information stated in the UK visa application, leaving Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) with no option rather than declining the visa application.