A considerable number of Family Visit Visas UK is applied from Pakistan every year. Family Visit Visa UK requirements or the Family Visit Visa UK required documents are the same as documents required for UK Visitor Visa. Coming to the UK on a Family Visit Visa, if you are not national of European Economic Area (EEA) or national of Switzerland, you must be able to show that you will be visiting the following family members in the UK:
- Spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister;
- Spouse’s father, mother, brother or sister;
- Grandfather, grandmother, grandson or granddaughter;
- Son or daughter’s spouse;
- Stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister; or
Further Family Visit Visa UK requirements, amongst others, under Appendix V of the UK Immigration Rules are that:
- You are 18 or over;
- You intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months (generally);
- You intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit; and
- You have enough funds to support and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds, or the same will be provided by your friends or relatives;
At earliest, Family Visit Visa UK can be applied three months prior to the intended date of travel. There are different types of Family Visitor Visa UK for example Long Term Visa UK, C Visit Visa UK and 2 year Visit Visa UK depending upon the duration one applies for. Family Visit Visa UK fee completely depends on your situation, the procedure of application and where you are situated. Family Visit Visa UK requirements are subject to UK Immigration Rules or Home Office Policies. Our team of expert UK immigration Lawyers can provide complete guidance on Family Visit Visa UK required documents to make your application (ECO’s) Entry Clearance Officer’s satisfaction.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK Visa application for entry clearance as a Family Visitor. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
Judicial Review against Refusal of Family Visitor Visa Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the UK visa application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with Family Visit Visa UK Application?
Our team of best UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Judicial Review applications against refusal of family visitor visa application.
These UK Immigration Lawyers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your UK visa application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristersshall discuss your family visit matter at length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case,
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office, Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.