Should the applicant want to visit the UK for short period to undertake sports-related activities; they may be allowed to do so under the category of Sports Visa UK. It is one of the types of UK visas. Sports persons who visit the UK for private or government supported events travel on Sports Visitor Visa. In addition to the general requirements of Sports Visitor Visa, the applicant may:
- Take part in a sports tournament or sports event as an individual or part of a team;
- Make personal appearances and take part in promotional activities;
- Take part in trials provided they are not in front of a paying audience;
- Take part in short periods of training provided they are not being paid by a UK sporting body;
- Join an amateur team or club to gain experience in a particular sport if they are an amateur in that sport.
Personal or technical staff of the sports person, or sports officials, may support the activities, subject to the Rules, if they are attending the same event as the sports person. Our expert panel of UK Immigration Lawyers can assist you in understanding UK Sports Visitor Visa requirements and provide complete guidance on UK Sports Visitor Visa application form. You can apply for UK Sports Visitor Visa three months before the intended date of travel. UK Sports Visitor Visa fee completely depends on your situation, the procedure of application and where you are situated.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK visa application for entry clearance as sports visitors. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
Judicial Review against refusal of Sports Visitor Visa UK Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the UK visa application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with Sports Visitor Visa UK Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Judicial Review applications against refusal of sports visitor visa application.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your UK visa application on Sports Visitor Visa and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristersshall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case,
- Accordingly, our team of best UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office, Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter and on UK visa application status.
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.