In this category a fiancé of a British Citizen or a person present and settled in the UK can make fiancé visa application to the British High Commission in Pakistan / British High Commission Abu Dhabi. The fiancé can get their marriage registered in the UK and accordingly can switch into spouse visa whilst in the UK. It falls under the category of Settlement Visa UK and is one of the types of UK visas. There is a minimum earnings requirement of £18,600 in order to sponsor a fiancé.
In this category a spouse (husband/wife) of a British Citizen or a person present and settled in the UK can make marriage / spouse visa application to the British High Commission in Pakistan. The husband / wife will have to complete 5 years of residence in the UK under spouse visa before he or she can make an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) to the Home Office in the UK.
There is a minimum earnings requirement of £18,600 in order to sponsor spouse for settlement in the UK. If a child is also sponsored the minimum earnings requirement will be £22,400 and £2,400 for every additional child.
English Language Requirements
A Husband or wife who is over 65 years of age or who have disability (physical or mental or other exceptional circumstances) are exempt from this requirement. General requirements for all other applicants are:
- Passing of an approved English language test at A1 level
- Are national of one of the specified English speaking countries
- Have passed Bachelors, Masters or PHD degree which was taught in English
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with UK Spouse Visa (Marriage visa UK) or Fiancé Visa Application of British Citizen or a person present & settled in the UK (Settlement Visa UK/UK Settlement Visa) or refusal decision of Spouse Visa Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with spouse and fiancé visa application to the Home Office or the British High Commission in Pakistan or Abu Dhabi, UAE.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your spouse UK visa application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your spouse or fiancé visa application, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants.
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant UK visa application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office
- Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your UK visa application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.