In this category a fiancé of a British Citizen or a person present and settled in the UK can make Fiancé Visa Application or Settlement Visa UK Application to the British High Commission in Pakistan. The fiancé can get their marriage registered in the UK and accordingly can switch into spouse visa whilst in the UK. There is a minimum earnings requirement of £18,600 in order to sponsor spouse and fiancé for settlement in the UK.
In this category husband/wife of a British Citizen or a person present and settled in the UK can make marriage / Spouse Visa Application or Settlement Visa UK Applicationto the British High Commission in Pakistan. The husband / wife will have to complete 5 years of residence in the UK under spouse visa before he or she can make an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) to the Home Office in the UK
There is a minimum earnings requirement of £18,600 in order to sponsor spouse for settlement in the UK. If a child is also sponsored the minimum earnings requirement will be £22,400 and £2,400 for every additional child.
English Language Requirements
Husband or wife who is over 65 years of age or who have disability (physical or mental or other exceptional circumstances) are exempt from this requirement. General requirements for all other applicants are:
- Passing of an approved English language test at A1 level
- Are national of one of the specified English speaking countries
- Have passed Bachelors, Masters or PHD degree which was taught in English.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with UK visa as a spouse (Marriage visa UK) of British Citizen/ Settlement Visa UK?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with spouse and fiancé visa application to the Home Office or the British High Commission in Pakistan or Abu Dhabi, UAE.
These UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your UK visa application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- We keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your spouse visa matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case,
- Accordingly, our team of best UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office, Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter and on UK visa application status.
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.