Many people from Pakistan business community travel to UK on Business Visit Visa UK to evaluate the trade market or perform business activities there. Those visitors who intend to visit the UK for a short term to carry out their business activities under the following categories may apply for a Business Visit Visa UK before they arrive in the UK. Business visa requirements should be met when applying for Business Visit Visa UK. It will be important that these visitors leave the UK before expiry of their visa;
- Academic visitors
- Visiting professors
- Teachers accompanying students
- Film crew
- Religious workers
- Representatives of overseas news media
- Advisers, Consultants and Trainers
- Those undertaking one-off training
It is important to note that a business visitor under Business Visit Visa UK should not receive their remuneration from a UK source unless the visitor works for a multinational company handles payment of salaries from the UK. However reasonable expenses to cover the cost of travel etc can be made. At earliest, Business Visit Visa UK can be applied three months before the intended date of travel. There are different types of Business Visitor Visa UK for example Long term Visa UK, C Visit Visa UK and 2 year Visit Visa UK depending upon the duration one applies for. Business Visit Visa UK fee completely depends on your situation, the procedure of application and where you are situated.UK Business Visa requirements are subject to UK Immigration Rules or Home Office Policies. Our team of expert UK Immigration Lawyers can assist with UK Business Visitor Visa Application Form and provide complete guidance on every level.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK Visa application for entry clearance as a business visitor. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be.
Judicial Review against refusal of Business Visitor Visa Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber or the High Court, as the case may be within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the UK Visa application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.
How UK Visa Consultants can help you with Business Visit Visa UK Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers and Barristers in the UK has full experience & qualifications and they are experts in dealing with Judicial Review applications against refusal of business visitor visa application.
These UK Immigration Lawyers in London shall provide you with best possible advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your UK visa application and other immigration matters. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from UK Visa Consultants;
- Ye keep information of our clients confidential and safe,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall discuss your family visit matter in length and advise you on the required documents and other requirements of UK Immigration Rules,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers shall inspect your documents very carefully and advise you if further documentation could strengthen your case,
- Accordingly, our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers will complete relevant application form/s and make detailed representations (a detailed covering letter) addressed to the relevant Home Office, Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and, as the case may be, to the Court. This may enhance your chances of success tremendously,
- Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers & Barristers is well equipped to advise you on the implications of the decision on your application and accordingly an appeal or judicial review application can be made,
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter
- Our fees are competitive and we only charge for the work that is being carried out,
- We shall give you estimate of the fees involved from the beginning and we shall never surprise you with hidden charges.